Tuesday, June 9, 2015

New Grade Level...New Classroom...New Adventure!

Here are some picture of my new classroom! I am moving to 5th grade Math in a portable! This was after everything was moved, but not set up! I also am still missing my student desks!
 You get to see the before...
 This is a view from my computer/teacher desk to the door. To the right of this picture in the adjoining portable door.
 Right wall of my classroom looking from the door.
 Parallel wall from my door.
The teacher desk/corner view from the door. One of those big cabinets is going to be donated to a team member.
These two are just a tease of my new decorations! That wreath was made by a parent! How sweet and amazing! I just finished this curtain for one of my windows! EEK! Its not even August yet!
Any recommendations on storage? What you see it what I got and trying to limit my spending to essentials!

No comments:

Post a Comment