Friday, July 19, 2013

Mental Math Cards

Lining up, waiting for the restroom, waiting for specials, etc. The list goes on of down time you have and most of that time is spent on reiterating the rules and getting on to students who are just wiggly and bored. I then realized that if my schedule was cut down this year then vocabulary would be slightly difficult to practice. What a way to squeeze in those words that just don't stick with some kiddos... PRODUCT, QUOTIENT, SUM, DIFFERENCE, TIMES AS MANY. Here are my creations.

The Owls are mixed operations - ALL 4. The monsters are only add/subtract. Answers are available to print on back for yourself.  You can get them here.
I am working on geometry mental math cards as well. I'll post once I've got them finished!I will probably be creating a master pack once I get the geometry done.
How do you manage those down time parts of the day?

No comments:

Post a Comment